CONNACT is a specialized consulting company which helps technology companies establish, manage and optimize their multi-cloud partnership lifecycles with the leading cloud providers; AWS, Microsoft Azure, and GCP. CONNACT works with B2B (mostly SaaS) tech companies in the cyber, AI and cloud infra space.
Our focus is accelerating the partnerships between the start-up and the cloud vendor, to achieve the force-multiplier in sales that such alliance brings to the table. CONNACT acts as a trusted advisor to our partners on all cloud alliance matters.
As a Sales & Cloud Marketplace Operations Manager, you will have two main focus points:
- Support our COO with our internal processes, systems (including Salesforce)
- Support our partners with their cloud co-sell processes, Salesforce integrations and
cloud Marketplace deals (Private Offers) – we can train you for this
The role works hand in hand with commercial and technical roles in CONNACT, and with people in the start-up partner we support. You will also interact with the cloud vendor subject matter experts on co-sell and marketplace topics.
Potential growth include learning how to onboard a new solution to a cloud marketplace and manage the onboarding project with our partners, including teaching the stakeholders about cloud marketplace. You will be also a trusted advisor to the RevOps/SalesOps teams at our partners about co-sell and Marketplace process re-design.
This candidate has strong verbal and written communication in English, and high level self-organizational and collaboration skills.
- Understand and optimize the processes within CONNACT (Salesforce, our own platform), working with our COO and colleagues
- Understand and become subject matter expert on the cloud vendors systems and processes for partners: AWS ACE, AWS Marketplace, CRM integrations, Microsoft Partner Central
- Provide deal support for our partners on AWS and Microsoft cloud marketplaces, building Private offers
- Continuously learn about updates and new capabilities, procedures related to co-sell and cloud marketplaces
- Help partners learn the process and track Marketing funds through the cloud vendors
- Hebrew and English fluent (spoken and written)
- Min. 3 years experience in high-tech / IT environment (start-up or cloud vendor side)
- Previous roles in Sales ops / admin
- Excel power user
- Ability to learn / pick up new knowledge without hand-holding very fast
- Read/process written information at high speed / under pressure / filtering out relevant piece on information and converting it to action items
- Salesforce power user
- Existing hands-on experience with cloud co-sell processes (AWS, Microsoft)
- Existing hands-on experience with cloud Marketplaces (AWS, Microsoft)